Monday, October 2, 2017
Thursday, August 31, 2017
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Definition of Smile: form one's features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed.
Definition of Fake: not genuine; counterfeit.
Definition of Snake: a treacherous or deceitful person.
Have you ever been in the presence of someone that you wanted to believe really loved or cared about you and had your best interest at heart, but deep down inside your gut is telling you otherwise? Your instinct is instructing you to put on your sun glasses when you're around certain individuals because the undercover shade is real and it needs to be blocked at all cost.
We all have a built in radar dictator that goes off when something is not right. It is given to us by God that warns us when danger is around and that it is time to be watchful and prepare to react.
Many people ignore the Blinking Red Light that goes off when something is not right or something about someone just seems off. And when you ignore the warning signs you end up being disappointed or hurt because of it.
This is a simple message telling you to be mindful of whom you call a friend because a lot of people do not deserve that title. In today's world, in my view it is very rare to find a true ride or die friend. It seems that people are out for what they can gain out of you. They mask being in your presence as friendship but really they are sizing you up, trying to see how they can get over on you or what they can get out of you.
The title of this article is "Something Behind The Smile", the next time someone tries to befriend you, look deeper then the surface of their smile and examine what motive this person has for wanting to be in your life, it can save you from hurt and regret.
And some of you have people in your life that you need to remove from your circle because they do not add anything to your life. It is a saying that you can do bad by yourself. And it's true; you can do be bad by yourself.
Please take note of what a good friendship is based on:
"1.. This is a quality that is the core of any good relationship. Both the people are clear, open and genuine, and problems don’t get swept under the rug. Conflicts are dealt with directly.
2. . A true friend can look beyond a smile and can tell if you’re in pain, maybe by body language or the look in your eyes. They accept you as you are and will forever be there. They also are there for each other when times are good, which is not all that easy sometimes.
3. A good relationship is and consideration of each other.
4. , whether it is convenient or not. Real friends always put a high value on the time they spend together. Although their lives may be busy, they make time to stay in touch.
5. . A true friend can feel your passions and understand your vision for the future. They cheer you along the whole way and believe that you will get there.
6. , “warts and all”. They give each other the freedom to be themselves, as well as the freedom to change and grow. No controlling each other, judgment or criticisms.
7. Unlike casual friends or acquaintances, , with no compulsion to give advice. Often people don’t need or want advice, they simply want a listening ear, someone they can vent to. A real friend can also sense when a word of advice would be welcomed, and at those times know just what to say."
Now if the people in your life, family or so called friend circle are not doing the above it is time for you to rethink your relationships and put them in the right perspective and then act accordingly, life is too short not to live it genuine. Learn and know the difference between a friend, a casual friend, an acquaintances and a deadly serpent.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Save the Date & Register @ Link Below
Monday, January 30, 2017
Let me start by saying that I hope this New Year be one of great tidings for you and your love ones. Lets learn to love our neighbors as we would ourselves and let grace and peace abound with all men. There is a lot of turmoil in the world around us but find peace and comfort as often as you can and let your light shine in the process, it is the only way that we can stand together in a unified manner.
I’m excited to share with you that Mending Hearts—Women Healing Women is in the process of doing great things for you and the community. My objective, (Regina Weston) is to create an organization that helps victims of Domestic Violence/ battered or formerly battered, including teens.
The purpose is to educated and heal our community. For it is my belief that everyone has the right to be in a healthy, loving relationship. As the process continue, I will keep you, the reader and the community informed of the progress. In the meantime you can visit my website: www.ReginaWeston.com, and checkout Mending Hearts—Women Healing Women new website and see what we are all about.